k Slang With Me: Moving right along

Monday, February 12, 2007

Moving right along

Wednesday I went to the lawyer and signed my paper for my Uncle. From there, I went to my loan people and gave them the money for the apraisal. They told me that they would let me know when that was going to be done. HAHA! I got a call from the sellers Saturday saying that the apraiser was out Friday and was done. I have to call my loan person and find out how much it was apraised at.

Yesterday I talked to my dad to see if he brought my uncle the paper he needs to sign. He did. BUT their's ALWAYS a catch with him. He knew what changes he wanted done because our lawyers had talked. But, he still wants to look it over. As it looks right now, I won't be getting the the paper back with his signature on it until Wednsday. So, it's gonna take a fucking week to get two damn signautres on one piece of paper. More later HOPEFULLY this week.