k Slang With Me: Not much going on

Friday, January 12, 2007

Not much going on

So, I didn't end up going to see my girlfriend for New Years which was probably a good thing since she ended up getting a upper resp. infection which, I would of ended up coming home with. I'm looking now to try and go down in March. We'll see I guess.

Nothing too new with the house right now. I'm still trying to get a hold of a lawyer so I can get that agreement for my uncle.

One thing I did find out though, my friends that are selling me the house are putting in new toilets too. Works for me! Im waiting for them to finish some repairs so I can give my loan guy all the paper work so we can do the inspection, and all that other fun shit. I guess the new target date atleast in my mind, is going to be late January, early February.