k Slang With Me: Can I breathe yet?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Can I breathe yet?

I really need to keep up with this thing....

I believe I told you all about the house I was trying to buy since April-ish.
Well, about two weeks ago or so, after trying to find someone to co-sign for me, something actually went in my favor. Thanks to my uncle, I got pre-approved for a loan. So, with that done finally, I just have to get a purchase agreement. That's the only snag and the sellers are holding it up cause they don't have one ready. Makes me a bit mad. I was hoping to be in by Christmas...looks like it won't happen til around the 1st of the year, If I'm lucky. Bunch of roadblocks, then some smooth sailing and now more roadblocks. I'll keep you more up to date about what's going on with that, I swear!