k Slang With Me: To Move Or Not To Move, That Is The Question

Saturday, August 26, 2006

To Move Or Not To Move, That Is The Question

I have a decision to make, and I am open to any words of wisdom. I met a great lady in the end of March early April, but, we seemed to lose contact until the begining of June. That was a funny story, she was online but having problems with her connection so, the next night when she was at work, I IMed her and said something like "having problems staying online?" she appologized, and we had a laugh about it, If I remember correctly.

We have spent HOURS online and on the phone every single day since shortly after that conversation at work. I remember the night before i got my Taz tattoo, we spend her whole shift talking tats and stuff. It was great.

We have a lot of the same likes and dislikes, and some that we give eachother shit about. Near the end of June, we decided to start a relationship, things have been going GREAT. From July 4th - July 22nd we spent OVER 100 HOURS on the phone, that is NOT a joke. We started making plans to meet.

Finally we did so July 31st. she stayed here til Aug. 1oth. I was probably slightly nervous but, once she got here, I was fine. For both of us, it was like we had known eachother for years. When she got here, She got out of the car and was smiling, as was I. Before she got here, we made a list of things to do while she was here. That we saw went out the window like 2 days after she was here. Why? cause we didn't follow ANY of it. we got like a handful of the things on the list done. and that was it.

So, After her time here, it was time for her to go back home....That is a day I was dreading from the day she got here but, it had to be done. So, she had a 5:55 PM flight that last day which btw left a few mins late. Anyway, we get to the airport, we're sitting in the parking lot, she gets her bags checked, and I was gonna take her to a point that I couldn't go past anymore, whatever that may have been. That didn't happen, In fact, the fucking police officer made us leave since we didn't have a flight. Asshole...anyway, we're standing there, She's smoking, I'm getting more and more upset, we're hugging, I start crying, she starts crying, I gave her literally the biggest hardest hug I've probably ever gave anyone and then I get back in the car cause asshole cop is bitching again. She starts walking in..we drive off.. I almost beeped the horn to have her look back one last time, but, I didn't.

When she gets back home, we continue our everyday on the phone routine. We then find out her job screwed her over and she was back within 5 days. She drove 20 hours STRAIGHT to come see me. Part of the reason she drove was because she got a new car that she knew I'd like, and boy did I! She got here about 7:30ish and we were both tired as hell cause I was watching mapquest to see where she was at. When she pulls in, my first thought was "slow the hell down!" why did i say that? because of the kind of car she got. What does she have" a 40th aniv. edition 04 yellow Mustang!

So, we're sitting in the parking lot, I tell her how she looked like "hell twice over". Then the whole hugs and kisses stuff, you know, all the stuff you guys don't wanna hear about. LOL. We had fun again with eachother, we didn't do any kind of plans to stick to we just went with the flow an whatever happened, happened. Her last day again here, she wanted to be on the road by noon cause she had shit to do back home that following day. well, she didn't get out of here til 1:30. We were both stalling cause yet again, we didn't want to be seperated. She left, I came back in, started crying I called her, she tells me she started crying and almost turned around, kinda wish she would of in a bit of a selfish way. So, we talked on and off her whole way back home, and then the whole phone/net routine has continued again. There isn't a day we don't talk one way or another.

So, now that i've probably bored the hell out of you guys, let's get to the point shall we?" I don't remember if I've mentioned this at all to you guys but, I'm looking at buying a house here it's totally accessable and ready for me. But now, I have my girlfriend and I want to be close to her. She's got 15 months of school to do and I don't want to wait that long to be with her, I don't want to just see her on breaks. I have an option to move to her and live which I really would like to do so I don't have to just see her on breaks. What would YOU do in my case?