k Slang With Me: ALMOST had the Lep Leather Jacket, and a LEP tattoo!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

ALMOST had the Lep Leather Jacket, and a LEP tattoo!

I went out to the Mall the other day, found a Wilsons Leather and went looking for the Lep jacket. I asked the guy if they had one, I looked at it I asked him the size, and he said DOUBLE XL! and it was the ONLY one left! I was PISSED! I'll swim in that thing! I'm gonna try and hit another mall here in the next few days and see if I can find it again. I just wanted to look at it this time anyway, I was debaiting as we were looking for it if I wanted to buy it.

By the way, I went to my tattoo guy the other day, I got my Lep tattoo! :-D WOOHOO!! I got the Def Leppard Logo in Pyrite font, the ADRENALIZE eye, and the date of the first Lep show I went to, which just happens to be the Adrenalize tour..(which also happens to be in the pyrite font) hehe. I'm going to HOPE and PRAY I can go backstage in Cleveland, I want to show it off (well, ok, I don't really want to "show it off" because I am sure they have seen thir fair share of Lep tattoos on people.) I want to see if they remember the VENUE they played at. Why? because the building no longer exists. I know the memory of those guys, I bet they do remember it.